By booking with Visit Great Western you are accepting these Terms and Conditions as a binding contract without alteration. The booking person or agent is responsible for conveying these terms to all parties partaking in the event.
- Visit Great Western reserves the right to update or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time, and it is the client’s responsibility to be familiar with them.
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Visit Great Western and related parties.
- ‘Guest’ means any person who has booked and paid for a service.
PRICING, PAYMENT and DEPOSITS
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- A service will not be delivered by Us unless Payment is in Full.
- Payment will be accepted by our online booking system or by alternate arrangement by contacting our offices. Bookings are not deemed final until a receipt has been issued by us.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and are only valid for the booked service unless given express written consent by Visit Great Western.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY GUEST
- If you need to cancel your service for any reason please notify Visit Great Western as soon as possible by phone 03 53612239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our cancellation and refund policy are as follows:
- between 0 (day of service) and 7 days before the service: no refund
- 8 -14 days before the service: 50% of the service price paid per person
- 15 days or more before the service: 100% of the service price paid per person less non-refundable processing fee of 5%
- In any instance of cancellation, speak to us first.
- Our booking date change policy is as follows:
- between 0 (day of service) and 14 days before the service: No Changes of date available
- 14 days to 28 days prior to the service $20 per person transfer fee
- 29 days or more before the service: no transfer fee
- Custom services and charters are transferable only with the express written permission with Visit Great Western.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY US
- Visit Great Western reserves the right to change or cancel services due to operating requirements or circumstances beyond our control.
- All our services require a minimum number of guests to commence. If the minimum number is not reached, we reserve the right to change or cancel any bookings.
- If we cancel a service we will endeavour to do one of the following:
- re-book you for another date or service (subject to availability)
- transfer your booking to another person
- refund your payment
Refunds will not be issued except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or as agreed in writing by Visit Great Western
CHARTERS & PRIVATE TOURS
- Visit Great Western services are available as private services, corporate charter and other special events. Please contact us for more information.
- A minimum number of people is required for a private event. The minimum number of people will be agreed upon in writing between the parties at the time of booking. The fee payable will be the Total Fee based on the agreed Minimum number, plus any fees above the Minimal Number. For clarification, the Minimum Fee will be based on the Minimum Number of people agreed. In the event that a minimum number is not achieved at the time of the service.
- Any quotes provided are valid for 28 days from the date on the quote providing the quoted date is still available
- For private services/charters, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. Dates and activities are not guaranteed until the deposit is received.
- If a charter booking is cancelled by you:
- between 0 (day of service) and 28 days before the service: 70% refund
- 29 or more days before the service: full refund
- if we are able to rebook the service then we will refund the deposit
- Payment of the balance of the booking is required 21 days prior to the service date.
- Special requests by guests during the charter are subject to agreement by the service guide or driver.
- If the service goes over the allocated time, the rate is $20 per 15 minutes or part thereof.
LAST MINUTE DEALS
- From time to time discounted services may be offered by us as last-minute deals.
- The number of places on discounted services is subject to availability.
- Any discount does not apply to existing bookings and cannot be used with any other discounts.
- Prices are per person per service and are subject to availability. Discount applies to selected services only (at to sole discretion of Visit Great Western)
- Visit Great Western reserve the right to discontinue the promotion at any time without notice.
- Visit Great Western welcomes passengers with special needs or disabilities. However, guests are required to advise us in advance of any physical, medical or other special requirements as not all locations or buses may have the required facilities or access.
SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
- Guests must at all times abide by state and federal laws regarding lawful drinking practices including, but not limited to, Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) laws, the consumption of alcohol in public places, in vehicles and consumption of ‘bring your own (BYO) alcohol.
- Service of alcohol may be refused by persons deemed intoxicated.
- As Visit Great Western visits licensed premises where alcohol is served it is your responsibility to carry a valid passport, drivers licence, proof of age card, or other suitable forms of identification for the duration of the service.
- Any guest who consumes, or is suspected of consuming, alcohol in a non-licensed area can be removed from the service. They will not be entitled to any refund.
- Non-licensed areas may include, but are not limited to: buses and vehicles; Drinking on any vehicle owned or operated by Visit Great Western is strictly prohibited.
- Any alcohol purchased during the delivery of the service is to remain on the bus and may not be taken into other venues.
- You are responsible for your own behaviour.
- Uncontrollable and disruptive drunken behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Any person deemed unruly or disruptive can be removed from the service and will not be entitled to any refund.
- Any legal action (including fines) taken against a person on the service, or against Visit Great Western because of the actions of a guest, will be the sole responsibility of that person or persons.
- Guests are responsible for any damage they cause during the service to the property of Visit Great Western any wineries or businesses we visit.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card without authorisation from you to cover the costs for any damage incurred by you or by guests you booked.
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles or inside any venues unless it is in a designated smoking area.
- We are not responsible for the conduct of third party operators, venues or suppliers.
AUTHORITY OF THE SERVICE LEADER
- At all times the decision of the Visit Great Western service leader or representative will be final on all matters likely to affect the safety and well-being of the service.
- This includes any decision that the service leader makes about the ongoing participation of a guest in the service or certain activities that comprise part of the service.
- This includes any person, in the opinion of the service leader, who is affected by alcohol or other drugs (whether prescribed by a medical practitioner or otherwise).
- If a guest fails to comply with a decision made by the service leader or interferes with the well-being of the group, then the service leader reserves the right to terminate this contract and order the guest to leave the service immediately, with no right of refund.
- The matter may also be reported to the Police if deemed necessary by the Visit Great Western service leader or representative.
- Visit Great Western are not responsible for any costs incurred once a guest is removed from service.
TIMING & ITINERARY
- Visit Great Western will always do our best to contact you by mobile phone if you are late or missing part of the service.
- However, we accept no responsibility for and provide no refund for, guests who miss any part of the service for any reason.
- This includes but is not limited to: guests failing to be at the arranged pick up points at arranged times or guests leaving the pick-up location due to our transport running late.
- Buses will leave according to times stated on itineraries or as agreed and will not wait for late guests.
- Pick up and drop off times are an indication only.
- Visit Great Western are not responsible for late arrival at any destination.
- We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary without notice before, on, or during the service as circumstances dictate. We will endeavour to communicate any significant changes in a timely manner but are not liable for any changes and are not required to offer any refunds as a result of any change.
- You agree that Visit Great Western may use images or video of you taken during the service without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes only, through whatever medium it chooses.
- This may include, but is not limited to, posting images to social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram, other online advertising, as well as for use in print media such as flyers, brochures and posters.
- Visit Great Western will need to collect information from you, some of which may be of a personal nature, in order to provide a service.
- The information may be disclosed to, or collected on our behalf by our service providers to enable the services to be provided, but will not be used by them for any other purpose.
GUEST RELEASE & VISIT GREAT WESTERN LIABILITY
- Each guest releases Visit Great Western, its employees and agents from liability or loss or injury to the client from any cause, and whether due to the negligence of Visit Great Western or any other person.
- Each guest releases Visit Great Western from all sums of money, accounts, claims, actions, proceedings, demands and expenses which the client at any time may have against Visit Great Western for or by reason or in respect of any act, cause, matter or thing.
VISIT GREAT WESTERN DISCRETION
- Visit Great Western may use its absolute discretion in exercising any of the rights granted to it pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The law of Victoria governs these Standard Terms and Conditions. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and of the Commonwealth of Australia.